Antibody Research Corporation offers summer internship for high school or college students. This program will give students exposure to various aspects of modern scientific research from a small Biotechnology company setting. This is intended for students interested to pursue a career in life sciences. Students will have a chance to learn advanced laboratory techniques and participate in hands-on research in the lab. More information is available online.
• This is not a paid internship. There is no stipend or salary available at this time.
• A certificate of completion will be provided to students who complete this program.
• Should be a high school junior/senior or a college undergraduate.
• Should be a US citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. or U.S. territories.
• Interested in pursuing a degree in life sciences field.
• Should be able to work at least 32 hours/wk for 6 weeks in summer.
Materials needed to complete your application:
• Application Form
• Personal Goal Statement
• Current Resume
• Two letters of recommendations
How to apply:
1) Download the application form online.
2) Complete all sections of the application.
3) Collect all the additional materials needed for the application.
4) Submit the application:
Dead line for application submission is April 15th.
Selected candidate will be informed by May 15th.
Mail application materials to:
Antibody Research Corporation
5988 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St Charles, MO 63304
Copy of all materials may also be email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Antibody Research Corporation is a Biotechnology company located at the Economic Development Center of St Charles. It is involved in contract manufacturing & distribution of antibodies and recombinant proteins worldwide. More information is available online.